Systems Power Engineering Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms”) govern your use of this Website (www.systems-power.co.uk) (“the Website”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully. The Website is owned and provided by Systems Power Engineering Limited trading as SPE and SPE Energy. References in these Terms to “we” or “us” shall be deemed to be references to Systems Power Engineering Limited t/a SPE and SPE Energy and www.systems-power.co.uk and www.speenergy.com
- Use of Website a. All use of the website, www. systems-power.co.uk, is subject to these terms and conditions below. You should only use the Website if you accept the Terms. Your continued use of the website signifies your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not accept all of these Terms you should leave the website immediately. b. You may print and keep a copy of the Terms. They are a legal agreement between us and can only be modified with our consent. We reserve the right to change the Terms at our discretion by changing them on the website.
- Accuracy of Information and Disclaimer a. The website contains general information and is not intended to constitute specific electrical or mechanical engineering or professional advice. If you have a specific engineering matter or problem please take detailed legal advice from a suitably chartered electrical engineer. b. Whilst we try to ensure that the information contained on the website is accurate, we make no representations that information on the website is accurate or up to date or complete and disclaims all liability in respect of such information. We accept no liability and offer no warranties in relation to the website and its content, to the fullest extent such liability can be excluded by law.
- Limitation a. We provide most information on this website free of any access charge. In no event shall we be liable to you for, in the case of non-chargeable services any direct loss, and for both chargeable and nonchargeable services any direct, indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or good will arising from your use of the website or information on the website. Subject as provided below, all terms implied by law are excluded. b. We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation that cannot, under English law, be excluded. c. We cannot guarantee that the Website will be technically suitable for viewing on your computer or that the website will be delivered to you uninterrupted in a timely manner, secure or error-free. We cannot guarantee that the website and the server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications. d. We do not accept any responsibility for computer equipment, mobile phone equipment and telecommunications service required to use the website. e. We are not responsible for the availability of access to and links from the website and you are expected to ensure that your hardware and software are capable of effectively accessing the website via your Internet Service Provider. You are also advised to use appropriate anti-virus software before and during access to the website. f. Access to the website may be restricted from time to time due to events beyond our reasonable control. Where this happens we will attempt to restore the website as soon as we reasonably can. g. The website contains links to other websites and to material contained on other websites. We are not responsible for the content of other websites and to the extent permitted by law we do not accept liability in respect of such content and of any other websites or content which you may be able to access from these websites. If you make an arrangement with anyone named or connected with the Website other than a director or an employee of Systems Power Engineering Limited, this is at your sole risk. h. We cannot guarantee that the website complies with laws and requirements outside the jurisdiction of England and Wales.
- Your responsibility to us a. You may not create a hypertext link to the website without obtaining our prior written consent. We reserve the right to remove any linking or framing to the website. b. You agree to use the website pursuant to these Terms and for lawful purposes only. c. You shall be responsible for any losses, expenses or other costs incurred by Systems Power Engineering Ltd which are caused by your breach of these Terms.
- Legal Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of England and Wales. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes in connection with these Terms, notwithstanding the jurisdiction where you are based. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with the Terms and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts. The place of performance shall be England.
- General a. We shall have the right to immediately terminate your use of the website if you breach these Terms or misuse the website, or engaged in conduct which objectively could be regarded as inappropriate or is unlawful or illegal or which could bring Systems Power Engineering Ltd into disrepute. b. Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. c. Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at the address at the end of the Terms by email confirmed by post. d. You may not assign or transfer your rights under this agreement. e. If any part of these Terms is found by the Court to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. f. The website and all intellectual property rights in its design, text, graphics, trade marks, logos and trade names depicted in the website belong to us or our licensees (unless stated otherwise). No part of the Website may be reproduced, modified, distributed or stored in a database or in any way commercially exploited without our prior written permission.